// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - South wales/sarn helen

South wales/sarn helen

From Milford Haven to Wrexham and Mid Wales to Cardiff
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

South wales/sarn helen

Postby ding on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Anyone on here from sunny south wales that fancies sarn helen or any other lanes you know of?
Started to do a bit of it the other day, but was on my own so turned around and left it just incase :lol:
ding
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Region: South Wales

Re: South wales/sarn helen

Postby stretch on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:13 pm

There is a few members up your way. Good call on turning around always best to go with someone else.
stretch
Rain cloud of doom
Rain cloud of doom

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: F.I.T.T
Modifications: 12v feed in boot
Truckputer under construction
Front & rear recovery points
De side stepped
Region: East Anglia

Re: South wales/sarn helen

Postby ding on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:06 am

I've seen a few frontera's knocking around the valleys with mods, could be on here..
I got to the top easy enough shockingly in a standard sport, but after getting grounded a couple of weeks back on a easy lane due to chatting up the missus and not looking where I was going.. :lol: Thought it was best lol
ding
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1997/R
Region: South Wales

Return to Wales Events