// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Possibly Moving....

Possibly Moving....

banter general discussions etc

Possibly Moving....

Postby Ruathar on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:27 pm

I am currently considering a job over in the far east of the country (Norwich) and was wondering whether FOG is active over there? (I couldn't see a section on the forums that covered that area of the country, unless I am being blind or my geography is worse than I though :?)
'99 3.2V6 Auto Limited.
Some day it will be how I want it to be...
Ruathar
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/T
Modifications: K&N Panel Filter, modified breaking system, modified air intake, performance oil and fuel filters, custom exhaust/manifolds/cats, rebuilt engine with performance parts, custom performance gaskets all round, custom light weight fly wheel, custom modded chip, now pushing 330+bhp. Needs new custom drive chain, modded body to take wider tyres, wider wheels and tyres and will then be complete other than the lift, mud tyres, rock sliders, and everything else I can think of....
Region: Midlands

Re: Possibly Moving....

Postby john (smifffy) on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Ruathar wrote:I am currently considering a job over in the far east of the country (Norwich) and was wondering whether FOG is active over there? (I couldn't see a section on the forums that covered that area of the country, unless I am being blind or my geography is worse than I though :?)

i have mentioned it to admin just await for it to be done
cheers

john (smifffy)
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: 1996 2.2 16v diamond pack

2014 new astra 2.2 SRI cdti SS sports tourer
Region: East Anglia

Postby Ruathar on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:22 pm

Thanks, I was beginning to think my geography was completely useless for a while there (not that it would be the first time, according to my Dad I am the only person who has ever tried to get to Pitheavlis by going to Glasgow and turning left :oops: :oops: :oops: )
'99 3.2V6 Auto Limited.
Ruathar
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Modifications: K&N Panel Filter, modified breaking system, modified air intake, performance oil and fuel filters, custom exhaust/manifolds/cats, rebuilt engine with performance parts, custom performance gaskets all round, custom light weight fly wheel, custom modded chip, now pushing 330+bhp. Needs new custom drive chain, modded body to take wider tyres, wider wheels and tyres and will then be complete other than the lift, mud tyres, rock sliders, and everything else I can think of....

Postby john (smifffy) on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Ruathar wrote:Thanks, I was beginning to think my geography was completely useless for a while there (not that it would be the first time, according to my Dad I am the only person who has ever tried to get to Pitheavlis by going to Glasgow and turning left :oops: :oops: :oops: )

i thought it was by perth

so go to glasgow turn right to dundee turn left to perth then get a 48 bus :D :D
cheers

john (smifffy)
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: 1996 2.2 16v diamond pack

2014 new astra 2.2 SRI cdti SS sports tourer
Region: East Anglia

Postby Ruathar on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Yup, it is, but the first time I drove up there by myself I was 6 hours late for a meeting due to going the wrong way, wouldn't be so bad if my grandparents didn't live within site of it since I was born, my Grandad worked there, My Dad worked there and I had been driven past it/to it at least twice a year since I could remember :oops: :oops: :oops: Oh well, I thank the gods for SatNav :lol:
'99 3.2V6 Auto Limited.
Ruathar
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Postby pidge on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:19 pm

lol sounds like my sort of route before i got my satnav!
COOKIE POSTS.....KEEP COOKIES AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING!!!
rich2.4i and meooo!!
pidge
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1994/M
Modifications: bull bars, side steps, rear tints, dvd player with 4" tft screen,
carbon dash kit, bucket seats, monsa racing wheel,
dash neons, 10" sub box, 4 x fusion 6.5" speakers, lexus rear lights,
cb, and a front facing camera, cat 1 alarm with remote start!
Region: North East

Return to General discussion