[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
I once had a 1.6 16v astra G that when driven normally would avg. 11MPG....needless to say I flogged it once i cottened on That was also the last petrol engined car Ive ever owned
Last edited by hipo1024 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"
Modifications: - Snorkel K&N Filter Tinted windows Under sealed Console mounted multi point charger CB Radio 16" Modular rims Insa Turbo special tracks 2" suspension Lift Spare wheel carrier removed Rough country Shocks Roof Rack 4 X 55 Watt roof lights Tow Bar Recovery points (front and rear) Fan over ride switch Hi-lift Jack Mounted on rear door Bucket seats 3-point Sparco Harnesses Rear seats removed Manual locking Hubs Rear welded recovery point Winch bumper Winch
Modifications: full roll cage snorkle SOA lift winch bullbar winch(ramsey pro 8000) hilift jack mount waffle boards mounts jerry cans mount cb radio front and rear recovery darken leanses 8x spot light rear work light bucket seat 5 point harness
fitted the rare uncracked inlet manifold .Weird thing is, half the nuts were little more than hand tight wonder if this could be the cause of the crack in my old one ?
I am in the middle of spay painting the spare wheel, now I say painting but in my own style I am actually just converting the colour to black from silver to match the other cakky job I did painting the others last year Quality?....nope just black drips