[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
Its an easy job Alfie, to replace you just need extension bars from below and some one to keep a finger on the top nut from above via the engine bay Oh and thats a good price for a new unit
Being as though I was awake early I went and put £80 of diesel in just I case we do get all this snow they are on about And I have put all my tools back in the boot
If it ain't broke, fix it before it does!! You know it will!!
Modifications: nothing........really, A set of A series rims (31" kl71's) +2" nice orange springs (mgautos) +2" rough country shocks (mgautos) 40mm Body lift Flipped top ball joints Steel belly pans Rear recovery points CB radio in glovebox Rear work lights A big fat 12v power cable to the boot 1 Farad power cap H.I.D Headlight Conversion Roof rack with 4x55w lights on DVD head unit Twin amp & Twin sub setup Playstation 3
Thought about going outside to finish fitting my snorkel but it's a bit cold Got to do it today as I'm off with the Southern guys tomorrow pottering around Hampshire
I would prefer a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy. Seek not excess, God hates he who roams !
Modifications: 2" lift with Disco springs and Rough Country shocks 16" wheels with Maletester Sahara tyres CB Radio. Life hammer, compressor, new head gasket
For a genuine Safari its a bargain, when I bought mine they had 8 left, had mine for a few weeks and there is still 8 left so guess they are not selling very well even at that price
Last edited by Drift on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason:removed quote as poster quoted is only above
Soon to be without a Frontera after 10 years of owning one
Well, I've been out ferretting under mine today in the hopes we get some nice laning tomorrow...
Jetwashed the worst of the crud off the body, then drove through a handy ford a few times to do the underside on the way to the petrol station. Then we've checked the diff, 'box & engine oils, greased the UJ's, and checked the water levels. Needed a quick squirt from the oil pump into the 'box and rear diff, but the rear prop seal and pinion seal respectively leak, so not a major cause for concern.
did nothing on the truck as the gearbox is being rebuilt after the garage not filling/putting the oil plug back in correct. so having the box reconditioned by a specialist for free oh and i have bought some General Grabbers AT2 for her when she is back
Modifications: 2" lift with Disco springs and Rough Country shocks 16" wheels with Maletester Sahara tyres CB Radio. Life hammer, compressor, new head gasket
Modifications: nothing........really, A set of A series rims (31" kl71's) +2" nice orange springs (mgautos) +2" rough country shocks (mgautos) 40mm Body lift Flipped top ball joints Steel belly pans Rear recovery points CB radio in glovebox Rear work lights A big fat 12v power cable to the boot 1 Farad power cap H.I.D Headlight Conversion Roof rack with 4x55w lights on DVD head unit Twin amp & Twin sub setup Playstation 3
IF ITS NOT BROKE, YOUR NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH!! STRATA 2012- WE CAME, WE SAW, WE KICKED ITS ASS! (even if it got wrinkled in the bombhole!) BAR STED LANE 2012- BEEN THERE DONE THAT! NEXT....