[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
Used the Sport to go to work yesterday - well, it was forecast to be a nice day and an excuse to roll the top down.
Took the opportunity to repair the broken roof catch - the hinge pin dissapeared last weekend - fortunately I found the little blighter when I returned home and umpacked - another job done.
Fitted trooper springs to my B. I assumed the springs were +2'' over the stock Fronty ones but they aren't they are identical in length, so I'm assuming they just don't compress as much. Anyway, it's resulted in a 1 and a quarter inch lift
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
Took my hub covers and wheel nuts off for Badboy, changed rear discs and pads, tightened and greased up front wheel bearings and overhauled the locking hubs, changed the thermostat back to the 2.8 one for the summer, the 3.1 can go back in wintertime, and that is about it
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: 255/65/16 road tyres on the car and a set 235/70/15 mud terrains in the shed removed the side steps reverse sensors (removed) CB 30mm wheel spacers
I investigated my exhaust problem and found out that the rubber cushion/mount thing has let go of its bolts at one end, so will be gettin a new one next week because I don't trust super glue to be able to take the weight of the truck sitting on the centre box
then I fixed (i hope) the small oil leak I made when I fixed the 4x4 system.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW --- What a Ride!"
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.