[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
I re-tapped a couple threads on the cross member and re-bolted it, then re-tightened all the jubilee and notice the turbo is now quieter Lubed up a good few nuts and bolts for my next mission Then started on the back garden, got fed up and went around to Andys to see pindy
Not really done alot recently worth posting about besides changing the fuel pump and exhaust until today.
While I was hoovering the centre console of the truck I came up with an idea.
Getting fed up with the SWR metre being wedged in between the cb unit and passenger seat, I got the Demel out and modified the ashtray to take the SWR metre.
Modifications: Air freshener Front torsion bar lift, 3" I think HD Trooper rear coils 2" coil spacers 265/75/16 Fedima Frontieras Rough Country 9000 series shocks Recovery shackle CB Radio Magnamount Aerial Fire extinguisher bolted to rear roll bar
Converted the pick up from viscous to twin electric fans - it really cools down quick with those things on And the noise is incredible, sounds like a jet engine on an F15 Currently wired up directly to the battery (fused) via a switch in the top hose I nicked off a later SWB at the scrappy yesterday.
Stevy2stuck and I ripped the gearbox out of my 2.8lwb up the workshop, hoping it just had a fubarred clutch release bearing...but found the DMF is well and truly knackered... Debating whether to fix or break it now... Cheers for the help Steve, top man...
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
It aint getting a new DMF Jim...welded, bolted or stripped and fragged...
All came apart ok, we tried to do it with exhaust in situ, but it was in the way, so that had to come off...other than that not too bad apart from the awkward to get to stuff...resisted the temptation to cut access holes for the starter in the bulkhead with the plasma...Steve must be a good influence on me...
Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again... She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body... Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport. Breaking... 2.4i and 2.3td 2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4 2.8tdi x2 2.2i A 2.2i B LWB x3 x22dth B dti lwb x3 y22dth B dti lwb x5 Call Fronty4x4spares on 01622 739908. Same day dispatch, next day delivery on 95% of items.
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
I see you've been sniffing round the DMF conversion thread - could be a plan mate. If not, and it gets stripped, I bagsy the front axle, and all four doors
Ste, long extensions for the exhaust downpipe bolts, I found... The starter motor ones were easy enough, as long as you have the essential tool : a Mark 1 Houndog, holding the spanner onto the other end. Ever so useful, one of them tools