[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
Replaced the bottom hose that decided to explode, and I mean explode, last Sunday (which intailed getting a suspended tow home). While the sump pan was off I decided to disconect the air conditioning compressor as it has not worked for a few years, lax of gas, and really pleased as it is so quite now, no rattle the could be heard 200 yards away. Also painted the bonnet with black silk finish hammerite as the lacker and paint was lifting off.
Martin
1998 TransGlobe 2.5 TDS LWB
I started out with nothin' and still got most of it left
Well to day,we finished of the Body lift I will take some photos,when there is someday light,but to give you an idea From the floor,to my back wheel arch is
Modifications: nothing........really, A set of A series rims (31" kl71's) +2" nice orange springs (mgautos) +2" rough country shocks (mgautos) 40mm Body lift Flipped top ball joints Steel belly pans Rear recovery points CB radio in glovebox Rear work lights A big fat 12v power cable to the boot 1 Farad power cap H.I.D Headlight Conversion Roof rack with 4x55w lights on DVD head unit Twin amp & Twin sub setup Playstation 3
Took out all the beer crates from yesterday's Beer Fest. Brasserie Sabot, my mates who make delicious strong beer, are currently celebrating their daughter's wedding so poor muggins here had to stand in and man their stall all day Saturday...........Burp! Unfortunately they have no more children to marry off.....................Hic!
If you need something done quickly just ask a busy woman then get the f"k out of her way.
Well, yesterday actually, I had my truck up to a dizzy 90mph. Because of the MT's she was erm, rather noisy, so I quickly slowed back to about 65. Naturally I was on a private runway. Cause I'd never do anything like break the law. HONEST.
Well I'm pleased to say that for the last two days NO EML and not done anything to her to clear them bar from putting some more of that BG244 to clean the engine in
I'm A NURSE so RUN if you see me coming with a catheter in my hand, GRIN on my face Looking at YOU
When I ordered my new tyres, I couldnt afford a 5th for the spare so I took off the spare wheel and wheel carrier because it looked like I had a space saver bolted to the back compared to my other wheels.
Modifications: Air freshener Front torsion bar lift, 3" I think HD Trooper rear coils 2" coil spacers 265/75/16 Fedima Frontieras Rough Country 9000 series shocks Recovery shackle CB Radio Magnamount Aerial Fire extinguisher bolted to rear roll bar
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD