[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
Modifications: Maxxis Trepador muddies on a series off-set rims. 2" suspention lift. removed side steps. uprated recovery points. silly stickers and loads of other bits.
I did it on Saturday actually. Finally managed to get the starter changed after roughly 6 gruelling hours . Its nice to get in it a know its gonna start but have noticed the clutch master cylinder is leaking now
Modifications: Relocated diff breathers to engine bay. Cycle carrier made for spare wheel carrier. Steel wheels changed for alloys. Full lenght roof rack. Front tow bar. CB. Manual locking hubs. Front and rear wrap round bull bars. Suspension lift. 32" BFG's Snorkle. Egr delete
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
It was yesterday actually, but I washed Chugga for the first time since getting her at the end of June Was really bored at work so got out the baby wipes and paper towels, and she came up a treat RESULT
Got me some oil and filter for the winter oil change and topped up the anti freeze, bring it on Mr Frosty Just wish the heater would flippin kick in this winter
Modifications: 1.5" Body Lift, Trooper 3.1 Rear Coils, ES9000 Shocks+2" , 2" Torsion bar windup, Maxxis Buckshot M/T 265/76/16, Roof Lights front & rear, Waffle Boards, Tow Bar, Snorkle and wading cutout switch, Underbody Armour, Bull Bar with spots, CB, handsfree Phone kit, fridge & PC MM Navigation.
Modifications: petrol/LPG, multi point Safari Snorkel lifted +2 running Procomp ES9000 Shocks & trooper coils hid kit tow bar soft nudge bar roof spots cb AT tyres LEATHER ROOF CAGE LPG MULTI POINT DIFF AND GEARBOX PROTECTION PLATES SIDE STEPS SUB+1500 AMP caterpillar STICKERS REMOTE START ALARM RUNNING LIGHTS SECOND SPARE WHEEL CD/DVD PLAYER DOGGUARD
Modifications: Jays old Devil/Ugly Red Thing +2" Sus Lift +2" Body Lift DIY Snorkle 4x55 Watt Light bar (also has amber flashers) Shedload of stickers 31" Kingpin Technic Muds on pepperpots
To do Boot Organiser construction Remove spare wheel holder Perhaps a CB Paint Bash Plates, Towbar, bumpers and misc other bits Clean it/make it red not slightly pink in pics!
Oil and filter changed and rotated all the wheels lowered the idling revs a tad and straightened the steering wheel. Then just gave the old girl a good look over
On my way to work this morning, I hit a bird - didn't move out of the way fast enough. Damn thing moved my DRL...so I straightened it out an all is good again.
Modifications: Maxxis Trepador muddies on a series off-set rims. 2" suspention lift. removed side steps. uprated recovery points. silly stickers and loads of other bits.
Just thought I'd join in seeing as I have not posted in this section for some time... perhaps I'll go and fit these new shiney spark plugs I've just bought.
Agreed, I'm not familiar with the B, so I offer the above for imspiration