[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead Frontera Technical Support • View topic - WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR TRUCK TODAY!
Modifications: +2" suspension lift and torsion bar wind up Maletester Kaimen MT's CB, LED daytime runners FOG chrome bullbar stainless mangled side steps Air box with room for a goldfish
I would say I did an oil change ... but to be honest it was really just a new filter and oil fill, as nothing came out of it when I undid the sump plug ...
Jay FOG Admin & IT Techincal Consultant
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Annual Meet 2012 | 1996 2.8TDi LWB | Comments on my Fronty | CRAG | Marshalling ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those who understand binary, and those who don't Please let me know if anything I say offends you. I may want to offend you again in the future