// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Anybody up for Bush Farm on the 25th November ?

Anybody up for Bush Farm on the 25th November ?

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

Anybody up for Bush Farm on the 25th November ?

Postby daz47 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm

TO all members off the south west i am tagging along with a group called armchair laners they are off to a place called bush farm if anyone who wants to tag along just leave a message on here and i will let you know more details closer to the time armchair laners are an off road club in plymouth i do not know how to link so here is there web site armchair laners.if any problems trying to find there web site i will correct the problem sorry not very good with computers or i would do a link i check this web site every day so you wont have to wait long for any reply its £15 entry 4 all day i will find out more in a short while were bush farm is as i am still awaiting more details so will post later . just been told it a place called pillington cornwall please note you will need a little extra bit a cash for anything that might pop up more details to follow later will post more details when i get them if you want to go please let me know and i will let armchair laners know as he is organizing this trip and i have to let him know how many are going i will post more info later on :dance:
Last edited by BoxCleva on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited. Again!
daz47
Apprentice Frontera engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: CB but more to come in time lol
Region: South West

Re: ANYBODY UP FOR BUSH FARM ON THE 25TH NOVEMBER

Postby Fronty_TPJ on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 pm

where abouts is it mate?
1999 Vauxhall Frontera SWB RS DTI viewtopic.php?f=46&t=47878 (Fronty Pics)
1979 Porsche 924 GT Replica http://s1068.photobucket.com/albums/u45 ... che%20924/
Fronty_TPJ
my other cars a frontera
my other cars a frontera

Model: 2.2 DTi 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1999/V
Vehicle Name: Blue Thunder
Modifications: [IMG]http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u453/Fronty_TPJ/P1050062.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Anybody up for Bush Farm on the 25th November ?

Postby daz47 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm

its called Pillation Cornwall Bush Farm PL12 6QY

Title and post edited.Please refrain from typing in caps. Thanks
Last edited by BoxCleva on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: .
daz47

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: CB but more to come in time lol

Return to South West