// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - hey guys

hey guys

South of Birmingham

Yeovil to cornwall incl sw
Forum rules
Disclaimer:
Please understand that the Frontera Owners Group or any organiser of events will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident or injury caused by attending an event. You are responsible for your passengers and for your own safety and should carry the necessary recovery and safety equipment. You agree to follow the rules of the Highway Code, Green Lane Code and club pay and play site rules whichever applies. For greenlane events; All events should adhere to the GLASS Code of Conduct, and please note that Rights Of Way often change and if a TRO (traffic regulation order) has been put in place by the local council you should not drive the lane. If you do not agree to the above you should refrain from taking part in the event.

hey guys

Postby jonno612 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:03 pm

howdy,

im newon here lol but from the end of next week il be in colerne wiltshire for the next couple of years - just starting to get my fronty kitted out as ive only had her a few weeks. still after some sidesteps,spots for the bullbars, roof spots if anyone doesnt want theirs lol, and rear speaker housings (96 lwb).

anyways just a general hi to everyone around the chippenham / bath / wiltshire general local area - if youve got some bits i mite need to make the super-hardcore-offroader-frontera happen then let me know- or if you fancy a bit of pratting about on a muddy hillside then im definitely up for that.

laters
jonno :twisted:
a Frontera is a workhorse, not a lifestlye choice
jonno612
mud splasher
mud splasher

Model: 2.2i 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/P
Modifications: none yet - WANTED - roof bars / cage with spots, spots for my ally bullbars, BIG offroad tyres, body lift, snorkel, rubber bootlinings and mats, seatcovers.............
Region: South West

Re: hey guys

Postby Fronty81 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm

jonno612 wrote:howdy,

im newon here lol but from the end of next week il be in colerne wiltshire for the next couple of years - just starting to get my fronty kitted out as ive only had her a few weeks. still after some sidesteps,spots for the bullbars, roof spots if anyone doesnt want theirs lol, and rear speaker housings (96 lwb).

anyways just a general hi to everyone around the chippenham / bath / wiltshire general local area - if youve got some bits i mite need to make the super-hardcore-offroader-frontera happen then let me know- or if you fancy a bit of pratting about on a muddy hillside then im definitely up for that.

laters
jonno :twisted:

Check your "Hello Everyone" post... :)

I'm in Calne, and always for a bit of 4x4 action.. :)

Cheers.
Rolling Thunder, "Wagons Role".
IT'S NOT A JEEP!!
Fronty81
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 1999/V
Modifications: Insa Safari's x4...
2" Lift

Re: hey guys

Postby combatcoupe96 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 am

were meeting up for a bit of fun this saturday we are meetin at morissons in warminster at 11ish .
regards kev
LIVING THE 4X4 DREAM , I THINK
combatcoupe96
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: nothing yet , on this site to learn

Return to South West