// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Would make my day.

Would make my day.

banter general discussions etc

Would make my day.

Postby lee771 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi guys

I know this is a bit of a strange one but on the 6th of November me and Lauren are tieing the knot after being together for 4 years.

Now I've only been on this group for a year and a bit and have only met Bobby when I went and bought his Mrs old truck off her and have had a very good chat Greg on the phone while ordering parts.

But my question is if there are any of you guys that would be around the Telford area on Nov 6th and would be willing to bring your trucks for a big photo? I would like a fan of fronteras with me and Lauren stood in front.
My awesome Mrs has agreed to this and even puts up with me being out side and working on me old truck for many hours of most weekends there has been the occasional "you love that truck more than me" but she has found a space in her heart for the old girl as well as me so all good on that front.

Fronteras have been a big part of my life for the last 12 years and my swb is going to be my wedding car, mud tyres and ribbons!!! Couldn't ask for more.

I will buy every one a beer that could make it.

If any of you are willing to pop along could you stick your name down below and I will pm you with details of where we will be.

I know it's a big ask but if you don't ask you don't get!!!

Thanks

Lee and Lauren
lee771
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

Model: 2.0i Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1996/N
Modifications: +2" suspension
33 12.5 15s
-32 offset steel rims
Landrover arch extension
Region: Midlands

Re: Would make my day.

Postby Retro Pedro on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Disgressing abit - a few summers back, in the early days of S.E. woods, Greg and I done fun runs around the woods for guests that were attending the owners garden wedding near the site. All part of the entertainment. Although slow to get started, once one or two tried it, the word got around and the vibs I was getting later in the day, our off roading rides were quite a hit. We had them queueing towards the end of the day. Real fun taking people around with general questions being asked about off roading and then stoney silence when hitting the safe, but more challenging bits :wink:
Did draw the line when some of the guys were asking if they could have a go at the wheel - deffo a big No :drink:
Retro Pedro
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Grandads Tractor
Modifications: A few suspension modifications to assist with ground clearance and fitting of bigger tyres.
Region: South East

Postby gregster on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:03 pm

That was quality Pete...great fun, and a few surprised faces! That was just after a digger weekend, so pretty edgy too!
Great memories!
Congrats on the soon to be wedding...will see what I can do re coming up, although it might be in a battered and standard B with a trailer on the back like most times I wind up in the midlands.
Check out the index thread below where pics/reviews from all our past meets can be found!!!!
click here for the SE Events Index/links Thread...see all the reviews and whats coming up soon!

Looks like I'm in trouble with the Mrs's again...
She asked me what I'd most like to do to her body...
Apparently "Identify it" is not the correct answer!

MAKE IT or BREAK IT! TEAMXTREME4X4
gregster
Winnebago..or does it?
Winnebago..or does it?

Model: 2.4 5dr
Registration Year: 1997/P
Vehicle Name: FRONTY4x4SPARES
Modifications: Drive a 2.2dti olympus, 2.8 lwb and 2.0i sport.
Breaking...
2.4i and 2.3td
2.0i C20ne and x20se x 4
2.8tdi x2
2.2i A
2.2i B LWB x3
x22dth B dti lwb x3
y22dth B dti lwb x5
Call Fronty4x4spares on
01622 739908.
Same day dispatch,
next day delivery
on 95% of items.

Postby andytats on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Concrats on getting married. I won't be able to do it because the wife & I will probably be out celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary ( 7th Nov)
i hate having Dyslexia
andytats
The Grinder Man
The Grinder Man

Model: 2.8 TDI 5dr
Modifications: 2.8 Lwb
private number plate K666 FOG
+4" spring
+2" rough country shocks
dislocation cones
Rear Quick release drop links
Silicone turbo hoses
Winch tray
13000lb winch with red synthetic rope
+2" body lift
Manual lockers
M/T tyres 33 12.50 15 on 10jx15
Snorkel
Heavy duty rear bumper
3.1 trooper clutch

Postby lee771 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Where were getting wedd there's a big wood land at the back wonder if they would mind a few fronteras making some paths through the brush for them?

Greg that would be really cool if you were up this way around the time would like to put a facetious the name and thanks for the parcel arrived yesterday and gives me something to get on with this weekend while shmbo is out dress shopping.

Standerd lifted battered or polished there is room for them all, may need the trailer to cart people home after the :party:

Thanks

Lee
lee771
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

33 12.5 15s
-32 offset steel rims
Landrover arch extension

Postby lee771 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Andy congrats on the 24 yr anniversary well done that man and the understanding lady stood with you rolling her eyes
lee771
Fronty Engineer
Fronty Engineer

33 12.5 15s
-32 offset steel rims
Landrover arch extension

Return to General discussion