// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - Adrian Flux stiffs people

Adrian Flux stiffs people

banter general discussions etc

Adrian Flux stiffs people

Postby 4x4 bobby on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Cutting a long story short Chrissy has been accused of backing into a car on a carpark. The guy rings the police and gives them her reg from alledged 2 whitnesses. I know its crap because i was in the truck and because she couldn'get out of the space without help i guided her out after 4 shunts. The bloke rings her saying he wants to not go through the insurance and he's got a mate who would fix the damage for £400. On addvice from a police officer friend she says no and the bloke got irrate. She told her inssurance company what this bloke was doing and you guessed it Adrian Flux , inform the claim's people and the bloke also put in a claim against her. Well her new insurance is due on the 16 march. Thay have doubled it because Adrian Flux idiot put no in the protected claims box. She now has only 2 years!!!! I rang them and they said well she didn't ask for it and i know she did. Now there covering it up!!!!!!!! Arsholes!!!!!!! This is a case of alittle person being stiffed by the big boys. There onabout paying this sh1t aswell £1600!!!! The assesor checked Chrissys truck and his report said no marks consistant with hitting another vehicle. They obviously don't believe there own assesors. Don't use Adrian Flux They don't listen!!!! Im going to change when mines due!!!!!!
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic

Model: 2.2 DTI 5dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands

Re: Adrian Flux stiffs people

Postby stretch on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Thats shocking Bobby, any cctv in the car park concerned have statments been obtained from the witnesses? AF should record calls so ask for transcript of your previous cakks where ncd was discussed.
stretch
Rain cloud of doom
Rain cloud of doom

Vehicle Name: F.I.T.T
Modifications: 12v feed in boot
Truckputer under construction
Front & rear recovery points
De side stepped
Region: East Anglia

Postby 4x4 bobby on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Went and had a look a couple of days later and the cctv camera wasn't pointed at where we were parked and its a static one from what i could see. Best thing was he wasn't in a parking space he was parked behind on the roadway so the van next to us would never had got out. I think it may have been the peugeot partner taxi that was the other side of her. If he had reversed the same as us he could of give the car a right good wack!!!!!!!
Comments on Betsy here please!!! viewtopic.php?f=115&t=56282

Bobster!!!!

Frontera's do it better in MUD!!!
West Midlands Area Rep

Its here, the FOG Annual Meet 2014 viewforum.php?f=123
4x4 bobby
Satanic Mechanic
Satanic Mechanic

Vehicle Name: Betsy
Modifications: Light bar. CB attena on rear door. Wider wheels from an "A" series.
Region: Midlands

Postby jmc on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:27 pm

This makes distressing reading I'll be thinking of you and hope it works out .Very frustrating when a big company dosen't tell the truth.
I've found Adrian Flux to be much more expensive than others,if its any help I use brokers Keith Micheals who seem to be ok with mods on 4x4's, although I only have a bodylift kit on mine. I had a young guy pull out on a roundabout straight into my nearside wing and bumper and Keih Micheals had their soliciters on it and it all got sorted out well.The actual insurance company is Liverpool and Victoria.
jmc
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.5 TDS 5dr
Registration Year: 1998/R
Modifications: 2.5 lwb dark green with a two inch bodylift.Steel lockers over wheel arches to store stuff in.
2.3 blue.new leaf springs.changed drop down tailgate with rear swing door to take spare wheel.now not on the road awaiting repairs.
Region: South East

Return to General discussion