// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - price of frontys

price of frontys

banter general discussions etc

price of frontys

Postby crash_ndie on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:52 pm

been looking for a new truck as a donor or replacement for the doblo... but omg ho much have they gone up in price, I know we was supposed to have some sort of winter but 3k for a w plate with 138k ??? what's going on !! I picked my 2.3 up few years ago for £450
crash_ndie
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.3 TD
Registration Year: 1995/M
Vehicle Name: the hulk
Modifications: erm tints and a green bumper 2" lift 16" wheels and some muds
Region: North West

Re: price of frontys

Postby Retro Pedro on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:21 am

Personally I think the seller as having a garaffe. There's a difference between putting a price tag in the window and getting a cheque in the back pocket. Appreciate the 4x4 premium when the threat of snow but that would entail two 00, not three.
Retro Pedro
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Model: 2.8 TDI Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 1995/N
Vehicle Name: Grandads Tractor
Modifications: A few suspension modifications to assist with ground clearance and fitting of bigger tyres.
Region: South East

Postby fogman on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:25 am

theres always some chancers who buy 4x4s expecting a bad winter and so hoping to make a killing when the snow arrives. 4x4 prices do on average rise this time of the year but not really to the level of the example youve posted, i bet that truck will still be sitting there for sale in the spring lol having said that fronteras are getting a bit thin on the ground nowdays.. i can remember there being 3 pages of them for sale on ebay a few years ago wheres now they only fill 1 page.
WHY AINT I GOT AN ALL SINGING & ALL DANCING SIGNATURE LIKE BOXY & DRIFTY ?

fogman
Lord frontera
Lord frontera

Region: East Anglia

Postby crash_ndie on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:28 pm

have you noticed when you have no cash there's always a bargin fronty about, and when u have the cash to get one there's not unless you chuck a kidney in with the deal ! :lol:
crash_ndie
How Many Posts
How Many Posts

Model: 2.3 TD
Registration Year: 1995/M
Vehicle Name: the hulk
Modifications: erm tints and a green bumper 2" lift 16" wheels and some muds
Region: North West

Postby jimmybhoy on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:51 pm

FeK :shock: i was ready to buy a van & throw my black 51 v6 (on gas) up for sale for 800 as the clocks R fkt, still has mot till june. i was going to hike it to 950 if expected snow was heavy. The van i was looking @ got sold, so looks like i will be keeping it. That is just some clown chancing their arm........if they ware getting that kinda boodle, i`d be selling the both of mine, :lol:
jimmybhoy
GURU
GURU

Model: 3.2 V6 5dr
Registration Year: 2004/04
Modifications: Tints, BRC LPG. Stainless Exhaust, Yoko Geolandar AT`s. Fully polybushed
Region: Scotland

Return to General discussion