My pal bought a dirty old delica a few months back , it's ran like a bag of bits ! I went with him to look at it and said " don't buy it " but he did ! Anyways point being he had it terracleaned and its like a new car ! I took it for a blast and couldn't believe the difference ! It was sitting at 70 before I knew it .... I was very impressed
I'm not 1 for additives etc etc but Jesus I was really really impressed . driving before and after , before it blow massive balls of black smoke , I had it on my drive and still have the black stain on the wall to prove it ! Now it's clean as a whistle ....
Modifications: Its a Frontera that is heavily disguised as a Mk.1 LWB Isuzu Bighorn 2.8TD Lotus Edition. Hi-roof modification. EGR valves and birds nest of vacuum pipes removed. Front Manual Locking Hubs. Rear Limited Slip Differential. Yota Surf steels, with custom paintjob. (cheers Gregster) 33x12.5" R15 General Grabber AT 2's. +2" suspension lift. +3" body lift. Cat 1 Thatcham approved alarm. Irmscher wheel arch flares. Full body restoration/respray. (cheers Gregster again!)
I had a lengthy chat with the owner of Dunmow motor services who do terraclean. He was quite frank and honest and said that for a car with say 20000 on the clock, it wouldn't be worth having done as the benefits would be hardly noticed. However he guaranteed that a truck like mine with 150000 on the clock there would be a massive drive away difference. 1-3 litre diesels are £ 108 including vat and take about 1.5 hours. I'll booking my 140000 fiesta diesel in next month
SIZE DOES MATTER!! MEMBER 1728 1996 2.8 SWB called VIPER