// Frontera Technical Support • View topic - pics via mobile phone

pics via mobile phone

pics via mobile phone

Postby carlisletiger on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:27 am

Bear with me on this one..... I have a Sony smartphone with photobucket on it, is it possible to upload a pic from photobucket to this site via the phone? If yes, how do you do it?
carlisletiger
frontera God
frontera God

Model: 2.2i 16v RS Sport 3dr
Registration Year: 2000/W
Vehicle Name: Tiger
Modifications: hull city furry dice , head skimmed , timing belt , EGR blanked, graphite grey Terrano alloys ,graphite grey nudge bar , 2" coil spacers , side decals removed , new rear crank seal , new clutch , new vac pipes
Region: North West

Re: pics via mobile phone

Postby Wilberforce on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 am

The point of somewhere like photobucket (at least from FOG point of view of keeping our bandwidth down) is that the picture gets uploaded to photobucket, then simply linked to from the forum...

Lawrence wrote a quick how-to here: http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=54995
The short description of that is that if you take a picture on your phone, and upload it using the PhotoBucket app, all you need to do is copy and paste the [img] code for it, and you're done. On a PC find the picture you want, click on it, and the PhotoBucket website will give you a selection of links for it, just copy and paste the [img] one as that's designed for forum use. From a mobile it's much the same, find the picture you want and select it, then copy & paste the relevant [img] code for it to your post on the forum.
Jim...

South East Picnic site information

| Jessica - 2002 Isuzu Trooper Insignia LWB | 3.1 ltr hybrid conversion |
Wilberforce
The stick insect
The stick insect

Registration Year: 2002/51
Vehicle Name: Jessica
Region: North West

Return to PC & Technology discussion